• Responsible for the Recruitment and Selection of potential applicants for each of the Canoy Group of Companies’ needs
• Responsible for the effective on-boarding of newly hired personnel from Post Selection until Regularization.
• Assisting the HRD Officer in the planning and implementation of Organizational plans, platforms and policies.
• Other Related tasks assigned from time to time
• College Graduate with a degree in:
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Administration
• 1-2 years working experience in the Human Resource Department preferably with knowledge in Recruitment & Selection.
• Effective Oral and written communication skills
• Must show excellent computer and interpersonal skills
• General knowledge of various employment laws and recruitment practices.
• Must be organized, detail oriented and skillful in database management and records keeping
• Willingness to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resource work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and maintain a flexible work schedule.