• Prepares and estimates budget costs for construction by studying plans and specifications.
• Evaluates site requirements, additions, and costing changes.
• Resolves cost differences by analyzing and collecting info.
• Writes up and presents budgets, reports, and project plans.
• Develops bids for construction projects.
• Works closely with architects, planning engineers, site engineers and the CEO
• Schedules meetings with clients, site managers, and staff.
• Navigates and understands building codes.
• Monitors construction processes.
• Stays up to date with safety codes and improvements in construction.
• Regularly conducts construction compliance audit in order to evaluate project compliances as to specifications and project duration
• Submit reports for project non-compliant
Qualifications and Skills:
• Strong mathematical, architectural and civil work skills
• Ability to navigate specifications and plans
• Proficiency in demonstrating proposals and projects
• Ability to handle multiple assignments at once
• Close attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Graduate of BS Civil Engineering
• 2- 3 years in civil estimation work
• Experienced in project management and construction audit