• Daily and correct use of QuickBooks software.
• Daily updating of top management monitorisng tools.
• Whole process for inflows [billing, receivables and others].
• Whole process for outflows [expenses, cost of goods sold and others].
• Budgeting [sets budgets and ensures it is followed].
• Financial models [projects, proposals, projections, reviews and others].
• Financial statements [income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement].
• Whole process for taxes, government compliance and other related expenses.
• Consistent cultivation of department processes and members adherence to it.
• Aids in working with banks for financing of projects and other related activities.
• Case to case audit of organization department and members.
• Other related activities.
• Must be a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
• Must be knowledgeable in Accounting and Financial Principles with knowledge in QuickBooks or similar accounting software
• Must have at least 1 YEAR experience in Accounting
• Ability to work independently and meet internal and external deadlines
a. Based in Cagayan de Oro
For inquiries, contact: 09667643299
Send your resume via email: email@example.com