The instrumentation calibrator tasked with calibrating monitoring and measuring instrument/ equipment of the plant, generate calibration report and analysis, perform calibration of laboratory equipment, and other various plant instrument/equipment as necessary.
- - Candidate must possess a Diploma/Vocational/ Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Automation and Mechatronics, Instrumentation Control and Servicing, Industrial Automation and Control Engineering Technology, or equivalent
- - With at least 1 to 2 years of related work experience in industrial instrumentation calibration, maintenance, and installation.
- - Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
- - Highly responsible and with a positive working attitude
- - Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro city