The WordPress developer will be responsible for building highly responsive, easily maintainable websites by leveraging WordPress’ core features and extending them to suit individual client requirements
- Build highly responsive websites based on provided content documents and web designs
- Coordinate with Project Managers to achieve evolving client requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Update and maintain existing websites
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly proficient with HTML and pure CSS and a knack for building highly responsive websites.
- Eye for design is a big plus
- Prior experience designing and developing responsive websites in a similar environment is a big plus
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Pay raise