• Ensures that all items delivered to the customers were handled correctly and with extra care. Items delivered must be in good condition to avoid returns and economic dropping.
• Performs Inventory count (if necessary).
• Interacts with clients in professional conduct.
• Ensures that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
• Ensures that vehicle maintenance is taken care of.
• Demonstrate safe driving practices.
• Performs any task that the management may require from time to time.
• At least 25 years old
• Valid Driver’s License with 123 code and clean driving record
• At least 2 years of driving experience - experienced in driving ten wheelers truck
• Physically able to lift and carry objects up from 30 to 50 pounds
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Good verbal communication
• High School Diploma or equivalent
For interested applicants, you may email your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CVs at Progress Bicycle Corp. Office at 1st Street San Pedro, Eastbound Terminal, Gusa, Cagayan de Oro City.