• Implement and monitor safety practices inside the workplace.
• Monitors safety of all employees and immediately respond to their safety concerns.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
• Prepares and proposes effective safety systems and procedures.
• Record, investigate, verify and report all injuries and accidents to management .
• College graduate of any course.
• Computer literate. Must have working knowledge in MS Excel and Word
• Good in oral and written communication skills
• Must be hardworking, responsible, organized, result-oriented, resourceful, and dependable
Interested Applicants Please Send your:
Application, Resume and Transcript of Records (TOR) to:
ROTOR MACHINERY WORKS CORP.
Katipunan Highway, Hinaplanon, Iligan City (Infront of SeaOil)
Cellphone No.: 09176544447
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org