The Machine Operator will be in charge of operating the computerized system for production and will be responsible in monitoring and ensuring the production quota are met, he will also be in-charge of assisting during troubles and repairs, and will coordinate with the Plant Clerk/Coordinator regarding batches and production concerns.
- Graduate of vocational/Bachelor’s Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Electrical Technology, or equivalent
- With at least 1-2 years related work experience in a feedmill operation is an advantage
- Computer literate and familiar with programmable logic control (PLC)
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Highly responsible and with positive attitude
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City