The Office Clerk will be in charge of handling the preparation of check vouchers, handling of accounts payables/receivables, payroll preparation and reporting, and assist in monitoring and weigh-in of trucks from suppliers. She will also handle other necessary office and housekeeping task from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Business Administration, Financial Management, Office Administration, Accounting Management, or any related business course.
- With at least six (6) months to one (1) year experience in Admin/Accounts Receivables, Payables, Purchasing. Check and voucher preparation or related work
- Highly responsible, adaptable, and with positive working attitude
- Must be willing to work on extended hours (if required)
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro