Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is looking for a designer with experience and skills in marketing and product design who will support our client’s growth as they launch new product lines. As a designer, you will work to lay the foundation on how they market these new products, and provide design support to the team with various product UI/UX tasks. We are looking for someone who can join our awesome team in creating innovative digital products.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Facilitate the team in discovery, workshopping, review sessions and user understanding.
- Design marketing collateral, landing pages, and help run tests on the efficacy of these assets.
- Design product prototypes using our evolving design system and modern best practices.
- Be deeply immersed in the trenches of Sketch, Sketch Libraries and InVision.
- Effectively communicate requirements and support development success.
- Experience in using design tools such as Sketch, Sketch Libraries and InVision.
- Able to try many approaches and solutions for the task at hand, and work with the team to define direction.
- Able to take design criticism as a part of your job, not an insult.
- Flexible, but know when to push back when appropriate.
- Design with an awareness of the technology being used (no, we don’t need you to code).
- Background in e-commerce, search UX, and the electronics industry are an advantage.
- Has a design portfolio which is available online or can be sent along with the resume.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to [email protected] . Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - UI/UX Designer - [ your full name ]".