The Electrical Technician will be in charge of handling various electrical maintenance projects inside the plant and assist in wiring installation, cable pulling, air-con maintenance, lighting replacement, troubleshooting and repair, motor control, and other related tasks.
- Graduate of vocational/ associate/ diploma course in Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II and NCIII
- With at least 6 months to 1 year experience as a Plant Electrician or equivalent.
- With knowledge and hands-on experience in motor control is an advantage but not required
- Willing to travel (if required)
- Familiar in Motor Rewinding
is an advantage
- Highly responsible and with positive working attitude
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro