The Admin Clerk will be in charge of handling errands work: buying necessary office supplies, endorsing of various documents to suppliers, banks, and government agencies, and office related works such as preparation of check vouchers, handling of accounts payables/receivables, assist in monitoring and weigh-in of trucks from suppliers. She will also handle other necessary office and housekeeping task will be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Business Administration, Financial Management, Office Administration, Accounting Management, or any related business course.
- With at least six (6) months to one (1) year experience in Admin/Accounts Receivables, Payables, Purchasing. Check and voucher preparation, Liaison Staff, or related work
- Highly responsible, adaptable, and with positive working attitude
- Must be willing to do errands or field work
- Must be willing to work on extended hours (if required)
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro