MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Issuance of materials to production
2. Stocks newly received RM/PM in their respective and appropriate locations.
3. Tags newly received and released RM/PM.
4. Responsible in moving stocks inside the warehouse when needed.
5. Executes actual inventory of warehouse stocks (RM/PM Logbook).
6. Assists QA personnel in lifting Lab samples of all RM/PM.
7. Maintains the integrity of products through proper handling and storage.
8. Responsible for charging battery units of assigned MHE.
• Candidate must at least possess a Technical or Vocational course
•With Driver's License
•Knowledgeable in stocks inventory and warehousing