- To coordinate the sales team by managing schedules, checking of sales report and daily time record of sellers, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- To facilitate orientation and training of sellers
- To handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- To assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Graduate of any 4-year course, food and business related courses are an advantage;
- Good verbal and written communication skill, keen to details, well-organized and responsible with all aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies
- Works well under pressure and has professional conduct (integrity)
- Good leadership skill with high level of dedication
- Willing to render longer hours on the field
- Computer literate or knowledgeable with MS Applications
- Can start ASAP!!!
“A competitive compensation package awaits the successful candidate”
How to Apply: You may also submit in our branch office located at Mariette Tower II, Pinggol St., corner Juan Luna, Brgy. Tinago, Ozamiz City. Contact us at 09177102119 or 09235363127 for inquiries.