DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Stock Monitoring
o Monitors and maintains current inventory levels, forecasts supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
o Organizes stocks at their respective locations and labels shelves, ensures efficient material storage and handling.
o Keeps an updated Masterlist of items and stocks in the selling area, performs stock counting, reconciles discrepancies with report and actual stocks.
• Stock Movements
o Writes and submits stock requests for item movements from the Warehouse to the selling area or for customers’ orders.
o Processes the movement of items from the store to other branches, facilitates the preparation of items and coordinates with the logistics for delivery.
o Receives and documents items from sales returns and backorders, secures proper documentation of items borrowed and returned to the selling area.
• Reports and Other Clerical Tasks
o Prepares and submits inventory reports on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
o Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting selling department on their stock query.
o Performs other related tasks as directed by the supervisor.
• Graduate of Vocational Course or Any 4-year Course, preferably Business Courses
• With experience in the solicited field is preferred
• Detail oriented
• Highly organized and exceptional analytical skills
• Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently