- Graduate of BS Business Administration, Financial Management, Office Administration, Accounting Management, Information Technology or any related business course.
- With at least six (6) months to one (1) year experience in Admin/Accounts Receivables, Payables, Purchasing. Check and voucher preparation, Liaison Staff, or related work
- Highly responsible, adaptable, and with positive working attitude
- Must be willing to do errands or field work (if required)
- Must be willing to work on extended hours (if required)
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro
The Office Clerk will be in charge of handling accounts payables, receivables, and payroll of employees. If necessary, will assist in monitoring the delivery of firewood per truck through truck scale, and work on extended hours until completion of all truck for scaling.