Reporting: The successful candidate will report directly to the School Head.
About the company: Millennium Christian Academy (MCA) is a non-stock, non-profit, layman Seventh-Day Adventist academic institution that offers basic education from preschool to senior high school for over 20 years. Millennium Christian Academy anchors its philosophy to Christian ideals, and patterns its instructional and curricular practices from the Biblical ideology of education which aims to produce life-long learners.
Job description: As School Psychometrician, you will provide a variety of services, including behavioral consultation, crisis response, capacity building, direct services and support to students and educational staff. You will adhere to professional standards of practicing in keeping with the Professional Regulatory Board of Psychology and the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
1. Responsible for administering, interpreting and scoring a variety of standardized psychological tests to assess cognitive abilities, intelligence, aptitude and personality traits for students, school staff, and future job candidates.
2. In charge with preparing written reports on psychological test results.
3. Provide individual counseling and skills-based training to address and support mental health needs of students and school staff.
4. Directly intervene to support students and staff during threats to safety such as suicidality or mental health crisis.
5. Maintain confidentiality of test information and results, unless required by law or there is concern that a student or employee might hurt themselves or others.
• Completion of Bachelor of Arts/Science in Psychology
• Licensed/Registered Psychometrician
• Knowledge in Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Performance Management
• Strong writing, presentation and language skills
• Organizational, communication, conflict resolution and cultural sensitivity skills
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may send their application letter, resumé, Transcript of Records, and photocopy or scanned copy of their PRC License ID in person or through e-mail addressed to:
Ms. Ayn L. Daang-Actub
Millennium Christian Academy
Lower Zone 3, Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City
Email: [email protected]