Triple D General Manpower Services
- is in need of Administrative Support Staff
- Preferably Male
- Graduate in any Business Related Course
- Willing to travel
- Greets and directs visitors, as and when appropriate; resolves routine administrative problems and answers inquiries concerning activities and operations of department/division; accepts, screens, and routes telephone calls; maintains log of inquiries as required.
- Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities; may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic administrative and/or operational matters.
- Sorts, screens, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail; drafts or prepares responses to routine inquiries; prepares photocopies and facsimiles, and operates a variety of office equipment.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and updates files, records, certificates, and/or other documents.
Arranges meetings and conferences, schedules interviews and appointments, and performs other duties related to maintaining one or more individual schedules; makes travel and lodging arrangements, either directly or through travel agencies.
Applicants may email Application letter and resume to: