Quality Control Head
• Ensures the implementation and compliance with the guidelines on Good Warehousing and Distribution Practices
• Responsible for proper storage, distribution, documentation, and record-keeping
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors warehouse handling and storage and make recommendations based on established standards procedure.
• Checks and Records inventory movement including batch number and expiry date monitoring
• Ensures proper monitoring of products shelf life and implementation of First Expiry, First Out (FEFO) distribution process
• Monitors stock movement and expiry products and coordinates with the team to deplete critical inventory.
• Checks, maintains, and reviews warehouse operation standards and monitors implementation
• Investigates customer complaints and non-conformance issues
• Prepares relevant and accurate reports to assist management in its decision.
• A Graduate of Health-related course (BS Nursing, Midwifery, Med Tech) or Chemist / Chemical Engineer with valid PRC license
• Experience in the same field is an advantage
• Strong computer skills
• Dedicated and meticulous with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate strong time management skills, result-driven