We are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating the HR database and processing employees requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Posting our job ads on various platforms to look for new talent.
- Processing incoming applicants and making decisions on whether to move them to the next stage.
- Conducting, phone interviews & carrying out recruitment tests.
- Actively seeking & developing relationships with potential A-Player candidates.
Onboarding & Training
- On-boarding new candidates.
- Ensuring that the new candidates complete the training on time.
Other HR Activities:
- Contributing to the promotion of company values & helping create a great work culture.
- Processing of Employee Contributions
- Handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
- Looking at HR systems we can utilize for optimizing the HR Function.
- Experience is an ADVANTAGE but not required.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Willing To Work Night Shift
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- 12K - 13k Basic pay
- Mon - Friday Schedule
- Plus 10% Night Differential
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves
- if regular
- 1K Meal Allowance/month