Corbox Corporation is a maker of Quality Corrugated Boxes; it is committed to Excellence and consistently innovating to provide high Quality Products and Packaging Solutions to Clients without prejudice to mother Earth.
- A graduate of any Engineering course, preferably Mechanical, Industrial and Electrical Engineering; Preferably (Licensed Engineer)
- At least three (3) years experience in a manufacturing firm
- At least two (2) years experience in supervisory capacity
- Has strong communication skills and able to speak effectively to employees, managers and customers
- Possesses strong leadership skills with good interpersonal skills.
- With good planning and organization skills with sense of urgency, accountability and customer focus
- Have keen eyes for details and excellent analytical skills.
- Responsible for providing leadership (Planning, leading, organizing and controlling) in the operating floor of the corrugator section with focus on productivity, customer satisfaction and safety.
- Responsible for coaching, training and developing Corrugator personnel in safety, quality, production, problem solving, and technical and interpersonal communication skills; addressing key issues and concerns; and interacting with key personnel from other departments to ensure meeting of key performance targets.
Send your Curriculum Vitae at [email protected]
Or submit your application letter to:
PHIVIDEC Industrial Estates
Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental