- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of all Maintenance personnel in the general maintenance and upkeep buildings, grounds, machines and equipment. Ensures that all electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related system in the plant is well-maintained and functional all the time.
- A licensed Electrical Engineer with at two (2) working experience in manufacturing industry, and at least three (3) years supervisory experience;
- Has good communication skills and can work third-party maintenance team;
- Has the courage to implement proper machine troubleshooting and initiates preventive maintenance programs;
- Can work well with diverse group and can adopt organizational changes;
- Has the ability to multi-tasks and with sense of urgency; and
- PHIVIDEC Ind'l Estate, Zone 2, Sta. Cruz Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental
Interested applicants may submit their application and updated resume to [email protected] corboxcdo.com and [email protected] or you may directly send your query to HRMS Assistant, Ms. Janette with contact number 0932-422-6061.