Pueblo de Oro Development Corporation, the owner-developer of the 400-hectare master-planned Pueblo de Oro Township project in Cagayan de Oro City, invites dynamic and topnotch individuals for the position of:
General Services & Administration Supervisor
The successful candidate shall be responsible in facilitating administrative needs of CDO office, responsible for processing the registration of company vehicles and accident insurance claim. And Assist department head in preparing the annual budget. The ideal candidate must have:
• College graduate, technical and/ or business administration background would be advantageous;
• At least 3-5 years experience as property administrator or admin assistant, or relevant
• Proficient in MS Office;
• Good oral or written communication skills;
• Know how to drive 2 and/ or 4 wheeled vehicles, with an appropriate and valid driver’s license.
• Can work under pressure and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their resumé, transcript of records and recent ID photo or bring these and apply in person to:
PDO Building, Masterson Avenue, Pueblo Business Park
Cagayan de Oro City, 9000
Attn: HR Department
Or email application to [email protected]