-a Graduate of any IT course
-knows how to design, install, program and manage computer hardware and software.
Knows how to:
-Adobe Page Maker
-Adobe after Effects
-Expert Windows 8.1
-with networking for port forward
submit your application and resume with 2x2 recent ID picture at [email protected] or at Uptown Condotel, Xavier Estates, Upper Balulang. Cagayan de Oro
- • Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- • Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- • Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- • Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- • Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users\' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Purchasing Duties:
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.