- Carry out general accounting supervision work to include the review, audit, resolution, reporting, and processing of department financial management & accounting files.
- To ensure position provides direct support to the Finance Manager and C.F.O.
- Checks for possible errors in Net Payables computed versus – invoice amounts, receiving reports, DM/CM, purchase returns, damages, and taxes to be withheld prior to check issuance.
- Counter-Checks payable vouchers after AP (Accounts Payable) Clerk Processes the Payables for payment.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Management Accounting, of any business related courses
- Preferable a Certified Public Accountant
- With strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Team player and able to handle pressure
- With general knowledge in accounting procedures
- Able to meet deadline
- With sense of urgency and professionalism
- Preferable Female, 24-30 years old
- Willing to do fieldwork
- Willing to work overtime as needed
Interested applicants may submit their resume and application letter to:
Tri-Star Paints Center and Marketing Corp.
J. Agudo Rd, Brgy 24, Cagayan de Oro City (near SM Downtown Premier)