An LA Based company is planning to outsource in Cagayan De Oro, be a part of its growing accounts.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Review performance of the team members and responsible for conducting training or development opportunities for them.
- Administers Performance review, appraisal and regularization of his team leads/supervisors.
- Contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual/Monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Supervise and coach team leads on a weekly/daily basis.
- Initiates Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Business reviews to identify the highlights and challenges of the Campaign in all aspects.
- At least 5 years experience as a Manager within the BPO environment.
- College Level/Graduate from a reputable Universality or college
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, powerpoint and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Possess a Positive Mental Attitude
- Six SIGMA Certification is a plus
How to Apply:
Please submit your Application and Resume to this email address: [email protected]