An LA Based company is planning to outsource in Cagayan De Oro, be a part of its growing accounts.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Should have an in-depth knowledge of the Philippine Labor codes and ensures its implementation throughout the organization.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensuring organizational conformation with applicable HR related regulations and statutes as well as organizational procedures and policies.
- Ensuring job description for every employee position is up-to-date and accurate.
- Monitoring performance reviews with Operations and see to it that their skillet and salary is in accordance to the said review.
- Managing the human resource management and payroll system and providing staff and directors with the essential reporting to help them in managing their employee resources.
- Creating compensation plans and providing administration for employee welfare.
- Insuring that every aspect of human resources incorporates the vision, values, and culture of the organization.
- Managing the risk management work functions and assisting in developing a healthy and safety programs for the volunteers and staff.
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Utilizing outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management
- At least 5 years experience as an HR Manager within the BPO environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Extensive experience on labor relations and labor codes, compensation and benefits.
- A Backrgound on drafting a company’s COCD, polocies and processes.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrates effective conflict management and arbitrary skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
How to Apply:
We only accept direct applicants. Please send your resume and application to this email address: [email protected]