Duties & Responsibilities:
• Check products received to ensure Sales Invoice (SI) from trade partners matches with the delivered products.
• Maintain and update stock inventory records and location of goods.
• Make an outgoing product count to ensure order is complete and accounted in the inventory system.
• Monitor inventory movement within the warehouse to ensure product is tracked and accounted for accurately.
• Perform inventory count as required (including month-end and year-end inventory count).
• Reconcile inventory count and take corrective action as required.
• Perform administrative duties such as posting of Sales Invoice, CM review and updating and compiling logistics-related reports.
• Ensure that all paperwork is accurate and follows all company policies and procedures.
• Other related logistics duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any business related course.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word application.
• At least 1-4 years exposure of working experience in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
• Dedicated and meticulous with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate strong time management skills, result driven.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and open to changes.
• With unquestioned integrity and with leadership potential.
• SAP knowledge is an advantage.
• Exposure in distribution operation is a plus.
• Willing to work in Ozamiz City.
Please email your resume with 2x2 picture at [email protected]