Project Engineer responsibilities:
1. Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
2. Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
3. Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their...
Web Developer duties and responsibilities of the job
A Web Developer must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms.
1. Writing efficient code
2. Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
3. Working closely with web...
We are hiring for a CAD Draftsman
1. Prepare Parametric modelling & Complete Drawings Sets with BOM’s
2. Print and issue drawings when and as required.
3. Prepare accurate and consistent CAD drawings that adhere to company...
Nature of Work
A Cashier receives and disburses money in establishments other than financial institutions. The job usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. Cashiers are also often involved in processing credit or debit card transactions and in validating...
1. Oversee the selection and procurement of materials and equipment required for TIG welding
2. Measure and align workpieces using straightedges, clamps, and calipers
3. Fill ducts with water/air and submerge in water to identify pipe leakage
4. Assist plumbers, HVAC, and...
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
Manage and train store staff.
Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and...
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
1. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
2. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.