- Develop and implement health and safety programs.
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace.
- Administer over-the-counter medication to employees.
- Create a clean and comfortable sickbay area.
- Promote healthy eating and wellness programs.
- Document all employee injury and illness and keep this information confidential.
- Improve the health of employees through on-going programs and health checks.
- Develop strategies to ensure maximum employee work input.
- Communicate with management on a regular basis.
- Attend seminar workshops on HIV/AIDS, Gender Sensitivity, Family planning, and Stress Management.
- Administrative Task
- Can work ASAP
Company Nurse Requirements:
- Nursing school degree.
- Postgraduate degree in basic occupational health and safety.
- Working experience as a company or a regular nurse.
- Comprehensive Clinical Training in Occupational Health and Nursing.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- A warm and caring disposition.
For interested applicants please submit your updated resume with cover letter to email@example.com.