Grandblocks Corporation is in existence of more than 20 years in the construction industry.
Grandblocks Corporation is looking for a skilled and detail-oriented Architectural Draftsman to be a part of the Construction Team. Part of the job role, Architectural Draftsman should be able to create technical drawings and blueprints using CAD software and tools. The Architectural Draftsman should have an understanding of the building codes, specifications, and the ability to analyze the same.
The Architectural Draftsman is willing to visit construction sites and perform measurements and be able to correct all measurements and dimensions per technical drawings and blueprints.
As an Architectural Draftsman, you should keep yourself up-to-date with the latest developments and technologies in architectural designs. In addition to this, the Architectural Draftsman possess excellent drafting skills and years of industry experience.
- Analyzing and understanding the building specifications, sites, and codes
- Referring to the architectural sketches and specifications for creating blueprints and technical drawings
- Ensuring that the technical drawings have correct measurements, codes, and calculations
- Using of CAD and other software in creating technical drawings and handing over the same to Project Engineers or Project In-charge
- Uses various drafting techniques for creating charts, drawings, and other technical records
- Calculating dimensions and performing measurements by visiting construction sites regularly or as needed
- Ensuring to adhere to the industry standards and safety regulations at all times
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and technologies in architectural designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture / BS in Industrial Technology major Architectural Drafting / BGS Civil Engineering or any other related Discipline
- Proven work experience in the Construction industry as an Architectural Draftsman, Architectural Drafter, or a similar role
- Complete knowledge of CAD software and other tools
- Familiarity with various architectural codes, specifications, and designs
- Understanding of the industry standards and safety regulations
- Excellent drafting and mechanical skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Having a keen eye for detail
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to travel to different locations
- Good multitasking abilities
- Ability to manage strict deadlines
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
Interested applicants may send their application to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now! We are offering competitive salary.