Description of Duties, responsibilities and Authorities:
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and
measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials for all our Fiberglass
Raw Materials and Stand Fabrication Raw Materials
- Approve in-process production (Fiber and Stand Fabrication) by confirming required
specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required
adjustments to the production supervisor and the WHSE-In-Charge.
- Record all data needed to ensure that the Quality Control Plan was followed during the in-
process activities of production.
- Approve and tag (using the Quality Check Tag) all finished products by confirming
specifications and conducting required tests prior transferring the product to FG WHSE.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and callina g for
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with
- Coach and mentor junior employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others
- Accomplish organization's mission by completing related results as needed.
- Formal Training Through a Vocational or Technical School (with TESDA NC2 Certification
- Relevant Welder or Welding Fabricator Certifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in welding/fabrication activities.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a background on 5S and Good-housekeeping.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Cautious and emphasize safety during all of their workplace activities.
- Must have steady hand and enough physical strength to manipulate and lift heavy pieces of
metal according to the specifications of the company’s product design.
- Attention to Detail, Physical Strength.
- Must be flexible and be able to do multi-tasking.
- Have a good interpersonal relation skill.
- Good team player.
- Notify Supervisor or Warehouse in-charge if he cannot come or be late to work.