Ad On Group
a national advertising and marketing company that uses your mobile, your office phone system and your online platforms to help market your business to callers, and customers in the online world.
The Human Resources & Office Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, and enforcing company policies and practices. Assisting our 2 existing department leads to manage the growing staff within various departments. (Currently 35 staff). With offices in both Australia & the Philippines, this role is seen as pivotal to facilitate future success. As part of our management team and you would be required to meet fortnightly with the full management team.
• Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or related field.
• A minimum of four (4) years of human resource experience preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS.
All application should be sent through email to: email@example.com. Subject should be following information: Position Applied – Name of Applicant