The Machine Operator will be in charge of operating the computerized system and machines for production in the oil refinery and fractionation plant in order to meet the daily production output.
- Candidate must possess a Vocational/Bachelor’s/Diploma/College Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology Industrial Technology, or Electronics or related field
- With at least 1-2 years related work experience as machine operator in a manufacturing industry
- Computer literate and familiar with programmable logic control (PLC) or SCADA is an advantage
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Highly responsible and with positive attitude
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City
Qualified applicants will be scheduled for interview and exam immediately.