1. Inspects/audits the appearance of trucks, their tools, and documents during inbound and outbound transactions.
2. Process documents with external agencies for the release and redemption of confiscated licenses and plates due to apprehensions.
3. Secures clearance and permits needed for operation
4. Conduct safety practices.
5. Monitors the daily truck status of the operation section
6. Responsible for the preparation/update of required reports needed for submission
7. Prepares the Purchase Requisition for the spare parts and supplies need by the section
8. Gathers the data/information needed in the processing of the Key Results Area (KRA) report
9. Facilitates maintenance requests of mechanics and drivers (e.g. Driver's Repair Request, Accomplishment Report etc.)
10. Transmits all required report for submission at the Head Office
11. Monitors the preventive maintenance schedule based from the reading of the trucks mileage (Kilometer reading)
12. Other task that may be assigned from time to time
1. College graduate
2. With related experience.
3. Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications
4. Trainings in transportation management.