Education, Training and Experience
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science/ Bachelor of Science in Education, Major in Library Science, with librarian’s licensure required. And have appropriate professional training, Two years’ experience in library work, with demonstrated organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs the technical processing of information resources as an ongoing activity and submits his/her outputs to the Learning Resource Center Supervisor for checking and/or approval.
2. Facilities the borrowing of books according to established policies and procedures.
3. Supervises the recording, shelving, and shelf-reading of information resources.
4. Performs reference service to students and teachers.
5. Assist in giving LRC orientation to seventh-grader and transferees.
6. Prepares and submits daily and weekly reports to the LRC Supervisor.
7. Assists in delivering services related to the use of multimedia equipment and facilities.
8. Performs other functions related to the abovementioned duties and responsibilities or designated to him/her by LRC Supervisor.