• Assists the Warehouse-In-Charge in pulling out the stocks from the Inventory and making proper notations in the Sales Order form/slip. Ensures that stocks pulled out are the correct type, variant, and quantity.
• Ensures that Inventories are correctly placed and well-arranged.
• Performs Inventory count (if necessary).
• Handle packing activities such as putting items in boxes and labeling them correctly.
• Make sure that packaged items are properly and securely placed in the delivery truck.
• Physically move orders from storage areas to ensure accuracy.
• Reports any damaged or missing items to the Warehouse Supervisor immediately.
• Work as an active team member to complete team goals.
• Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the warehouse on a constant basis.
• Performs any task that the management may require from time to time
• Physically able to lift and carry objects up from 30 to 50 pounds
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Good verbal communication.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
For interested applicants, you may email your updated CVs to email@example.com or drop your CVs at Progress Bicycle Corp. Office at 1st Street San Pedro, Eastbound Terminal, Gusa, Cagayan de Oro City.