Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a growing tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication and career development.
We now seek a Quality Assurance Engineer with the following qualifications:
- Experience in Software or Web QA and expertise in testing methodologies
- Is familiar with the concept of designing automated scripts of mundane, repetitive test behaviors in order to streamline testing processes
- Has familiarity and understanding of the Agile development process
- Familiar with coding and data analytics skills
- Experience in Programming Languages such as C#, Java, C, or C++, and SQL
- Has a strong foundation in blackbox/manual testing and understands baseline Quality Assurance procedures, protocols, and strategies
- Has the ability to write test cases based solely upon design documents, mock-ups, wireframes, etc.
- Can write pass/fail regression scripts for features based upon design documents, mock ups, wireframes, etc.
- Can write regression scripts for bugs that have been previously reported and then fixed by Development
- Familiar or has experience in automated testing tools such as Selenium or similar software or with the ability to learn these tools ASAP.
- Familiar or has experience with version control or source code management like Git Writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites
- Familiar with automation frameworks, ICEs, CI/CD tools is an advantage
- Able to perform critical thinking has good problem-solving skills and pays attention to detail when accomplishing a task
- Has the ability to adapt to change and support multiple projects within the same workday.
- Works well within a team, or alone.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Hired applicants will join our awesome team at our office at SM Downtown Tower, Cagayan de Oro City, conveniently located at the heart of the city, along premier malls, convenience stores, and leisure areas.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - QA Engineer - [ your full name ]".