The Logistics Clerk will be in charge of coordinating with various trucker or third party delivery suppliers regarding outbound deliveries. She will also assist in preparation of check vouchers, accounts payables/receivables, monitoring and weigh-in of trucks from suppliers and other necessary administrative tasks from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Financial Management, or any related business course
- With at least six (6) months to one (1) year of related work experience: logistics, coordination, administrative and accounting related works: payroll, accounts receivables, accounts payables is an advantage
- Must be willing to do field work and travel if required (within CDO area only)
- Highly responsible, adaptable, and with positive working attitude
- Willing to work in Tablon, Cagayan de Oro