• Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills.
• Exciting and encouraging work environment
• Career and character growth opportunities
• Stable job opportunity
• Company events
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of either of the following Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering.
• Preferably 1-4 years’ experience specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
• Performs all Computer Software and Hardware concerns like maintenance, troubleshooting, software updates, organizing workstation and cable management.
• Preferably with experience in Network Troubleshooting, Printer management, Firewall systems and basic programming skills.
• Analyzes and implements IT Solutions for complete security of files and servers.
• Able to work under pressure, multi-task, reliable, self-motivated, flexible, fast and accurate troubleshooting techniques.
• Assist in Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• Assist in supporting roll-outs of new applications.
For interested applicants, kindly indicate the position you are applying for and email your resume to email@example.com