DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Checks all specimen requests received for examination.
2. Sets laboratory procedures and calibrates machines and equipment.
3. Performs blood, urine, stool, and other r body fluid examinations.
4. Double checks the results before recording and releasing.
5. Updates procedures and checks daily the availability of reagents and supplies.
6. Takes charge of preparing reagents necessary for performing the examinations.
7.Does troubleshooting procedures and performs preventive measures in handling laboratory equipment and apparatus.
8. Takes care of the maintenance and proper care of the equipment and glasswares that they are properly placed before and after use.
9. Report anything unusual or problems in the area of responsibility to the Chief Med. Tech, who take appropriate action.
Med. Tech, who take appropriate action.