Brief Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customers billing and ensure that the documents such as sales invoice and official receipts are completely complied.
- Follow-up customers’ payments on a timely manner and issue customer invoices.
- Receives and accepts payments from customers ensuring that the payments received are correct and intact.
- Oversee billing records and update customers’ advances and coordinates shipping personnel whenever customers’ advances observed.
- Reports and endorses to immediate superior any critical issues encounter from customers for proper disposition of concern.
- Performs field works as necessary for customers’ receipt of billing statement; and visits customers for business related transactions.
- Inputs received payments and update master file in quick book on a day to day basis.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
- Graduate of Financial Management, Accounting Technology or Accountancy
- With or without experience (With experience is an advantage)
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Basic knowledge in Accounting
- Average level of analytical thinking, problem-solver, and keen to details
- Strong personality and can manage to handle diverse personality of co-workers
- Easily adapt to quick changes
- Has the ability to handle pressure and stress
Address your application to JURNALINE P. GUMEN, MA-HRD, Manager of Human Resource Management and Services Department. Email your Application, updated Curriculum Vitae with reference, and TOR direct to Ms. Janette Awitin, HRMS Assistant ([email protected]) and indicate the subject "Billing and Collection Staff Applicant". You may also submit your application to Corbox Corporation, PHIVIDEC Ind'l Estate, Pakmaster Compound, Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental.
Note: Reason for hiring one (1) reliever is due to maternity leave of the in-charge.