- Building harmonious relationship with customers
- Ensuring excellent logistics operations and distribution services are being provided to customers with complete accuracy in the most cost effective manner
- Maximum utilization and proper maintenance of organic trucks
- Spearheads third-party logistics sourcing to suffice fleet requirement
- Candidate should be a graduate of any 4 year course
- With customer service related experience such as in a fastfood chain is an advantage
- Willingness to do fieldwork and travel outside Ozamiz City
- Willing to work beyond the normal working hours
“A competitive compensation package awaits the successful candidate"
How to Apply: Interested applicants may apply through mycdojobs or opt to submit their resume and TOR (photocopy) at our branch office located at Mariette Tower II, Pinggol St., corner Juan Luna, Brgy. Tinago, Ozamiz City. Contact us at 09177102119 or 09235363127 for more inquiries.