- We are looking for a creative Pastry Staff to be responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen.
- Prepare pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Developing new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Female, 25 to 30 years old
- 2 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Pastry staff, Baker, or relevant role
- Has NCII Bread and Pastry Production
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment.
Qualified applicants are requested to attach their comprehensive and updated resume and motivation letter to:
Human Resource Department
Chali Resort and Conference Center
Zone 3, Cugman Old Road, Cagayan de Oro City