Accounting Staff (TAX/ BIR In-charge)
1. Experience in different facets of Accounting is an advantage
2. Responsible for the over-all tax compliance such as BIR fillings, registration and etc
3. Full exposure on BIR related matter such as BIR filling of returns, handles VAT refund applications and other related transaction
4. Handles local government compliance Handles tax assessments Handled tax refund application such as VAT
5. Compliance to taxes: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and annual
6. Organize and update the company’s tax database
7. Handling BIR compliances (LOA)
8. Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
9. Prepare government mandated documents
10. Any other related task that may deemed necessary
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
• With full exposure on BIR related matter such as BIR filing of returns and other related transactions.
• A high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are also important.
• He/She should be a team player and excellent in communicating both verbally and in writing.
• Proficiency in computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and database systems.
For interested applicants you may submit your Application Letter and Résumé in our office @ 2F Jetti Baloy Station, A.Neri St., Baloy, Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City; or you may also email it at: [email protected]