Triple D General Manpower Services
is looking for a Motorpool Supervisor for Visayas and MIndanao area
- Oversees the planning and assigning of personnel and their respective vehicles for delivery and pull-out, and service to clients.
- Ensures that vehicles are functioning properly through vehicle mechanical inspections, mechanical repairs, administrative services, technical expertise, etc. Analyzes optimal vehicle performance and reliability.
- Oversees and approves administrative processing of paperwork required in the acquisition or disposal of vehicles (e.g., title, registration, license, etc.).
- Finds ways to reduce costs by reviewing charges for vehicle repairs according to the terms of service warranties, in order to receive their full benefit.
- Audits contract repair services by visually inspecting vendors’ facilities and records in order to ensure high quality repairs and accurate billing of costs. Reviews vehicle maintenance invoices to ensure that proper maintenance was performed.
- Other tasks may be assigned.
- Must be a graduate of an engineering-related course, preferably Mechanical Engineering (Automotive)
- With at least 5 years experience in fleet management and at least 3 years experience in a supervisory role in the same field.
- Knowledge of the state’s transportation laws and regulations.
- Organized, detail-oriented and decisive.
Applicants may email resume and application letter to: