Lead Accountant Job Purpose:
Lead Accountant will work with a team, will report directly to the CFO, will handle day to day accounting activities, and will be the point person for our annual audit.
- Prepare journal entries to record the activities from revenue streams, receivables, payables, accruals, expense reports, and other assigned accounts.
- Execute the monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables, prepare balance sheet account reconciliations, and roll-forwards.
- Prepare monthly consolidated Profit and Loss Statements, balance sheet, and flux analyses for management reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for Financial Statement
- Assist in financial audits with external auditors for audit requests.
- Assist in compliance, investor, and tax reporting.
- Drive to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process.
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives and ad-hoc (means Project Sites) projects as necessary.