Triple D General Manpower Services
is in need of Motor pool Supervisor
- Performs various duties to coordinate the use of all motor pool assets.
- Responds to all vehicle requests and maintains/updates the motor pool customer information page accessible through the world-wide-web. Coordinates fleet and driver requirements for all charter trips.
- Maintains maintenance, licensing/title, location assignment and usage records for all motor pool vehicles. Coordinates the use and availability of all motor pool assets to ensure all vehicles are ready for use.
- Directs and leads the work of others to accomplish equipment maintenance and motor pool tasks related to vehicle readiness and data collection/recording for inventory/property.
- Maintains all administrative files for the motor pool and campus inventory records. Reports to the Facilities Inventory Control Analyst and Motor pool Coordinator.
- Knowledge of the basic customer service principles.
- Knowledge of modern office practices.
- Knowledge of vehicle and equipment requirements.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance principles.
- Basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word and EXCEL.
- Skill in written and oral communications.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust to changing schedules.
Applicants may send their resume and application letter to: