Innovuze Solutions, Inc. is collaborating with a tech startup that builds digital products based on deep research, cutting-edge design practices, emerging technologies and intellectual integrity.
Join our world-class team whose mission is to help companies in the electronics industry innovate, grow their audience, and reach their potential. Our company culture fosters creativity, open communication and career development.
We now seek a Content Writer with the ability to write and edit to support content projects for clients in the electronics industry.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create user guides or operational documentations for web based applications.
- Conceptualize informational-video scripts based on user guides and product articles in creating video tutorials.
- Create articles or presentations in support of the sales team and of the product.
- Manage and update website content using a Content Management System or user guides in the learning platform.
- Review existing user guides and content in need of updates.
- Preferably a graduate of Electronics Engineering or has a background in Electronics Engineering and its industry.
- Must be able to distill complex technical details and jargon into concise and succinct documents.
- A strong command of the English language and the ability to edit content for technicality, sense, grammar, and readability.
- Good research skills with the ability to understand in-depth technical topics.
- Proficient in the use of office applications such as MS word, MS powerpoint, or Google Document.
- Knowledge in Google Drive, Content Management Systems, and HTML formatting is a plus.
- A good communicator who works well with cross-functional counterparts (designers, executives, programmers, editors, US counterparts, and project managers).
- Must be able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Must be able to work on a flexible shift when needed.
If interested and qualified, send your resume to [email protected]. Filename of the attached resume should be "Resume - Content Writer - [ your full name ]".