JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's/College Degree in any field. (Preferred: Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field of Human Resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and Word
- Demonstrates and ability to work with confidential information
- Plans and implements a company's employee relations programs, policies and procedures.
- Strengthens the employer - employee relationship through identifying and resolving workplace issues, measuring employee satisfaction and morale, and providing support and input to the company's performance management system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enforces the Disciplinary Action process
- Maintains good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee's satisfaction
- Guides team managers and employees throughout the performance management and goal setting process.
- Provides recommendations for resolutions
- Supervises subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their tasks
- Ensures that projects, team milestones, goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Prepares necessary documents such as Notice to Explain, Notice of Resolution, Notice of Administrative Hearing, Resolution of Appeal and others.
If you or anyone you know might be interested for the job. Kindly send your updated CV to [email protected]